Monday, November 9, 2009

Build School Summary

I like many others were skeptical about the benefit of this course, as an engineer and someone who had read the manual, been active on FFForum for many months I felt confident in building my car, WRONG!






This is the most valuable experience anyone can get who intendeds to build a FFR roadster, whether from a donor or full kit package. Don’t cut corners, go to build school, this will save you time, money and your sanity further into your build, plus you get to meet a great bunch of like minded people, many of whom I am sure will become lifelong friends.

1 comment:

  1. This is Vernon Jolley. I went to the "build school" with Fraser and others. We had a great time and all I can say is "ditto" to all that Fraser has said. The experience was great, I learned more than I imagined I would and all of my fears about building a FFR roadster are gone. My kit was delivered Monday, 11/9/09, and I can't wait to get some time to start. I've already been out purchasing additional tools and things that I learned about at the school. My Mustang that I've worked on for the last 3 years is being torn down and I'm ready to go with "build school" knowledge. Thanks to all that attended and I enjoyed everyone. VENRON.

    ReplyDelete